Add this website to your mobile device home screen.
Timothy Lutheran Church is more than just a Sunday morning worship service.
Stay in touch the other six days a week through our website. We suggest you add it to your home screen, just like any other app, so you can access it quickly.
Here’s how you do that.
iOS Device (Safari Browser)
1) Open up Safari and load timothystl.org
2) At the bottom of the screen you'll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it's trying to get away from a square. Tap this button.
3) Once tapped you will have a few options. Scroll until you see the "Add to Home Screen" option. Select this one.
4) You'll be asked to choose a name for the homescreen icon. So pick a good one and save it. When you're done it'll show up on your homescreen and you'll have Timothy Lutheran Church right there on your home screen.
Android Device (Chrome Browser)
1) Open up Chrome and load timothystl.org.
2) Then touch the overflow button (three vertical dots) and select Add to Home Screen.
3) All you have to do is touch Add and the site will join your other apps and widgets.
4) One recommendation: you can customize the text below the icon, Just touch the text inside of the Add to Home Screen box and change it up.